In addition to LiDAR and DEM data, import cadastral surveying data, OSM data, display aerial photos or get information from Web Map Services (WMS), Google Maps or Google Street View.
- The New Map Wizard helps you to set the geo-reference and import optionally geodata like OSM data or cadastral surveying data from different countries.
- Set scale and Coordinate System, transform existing maps into a coordinate system.
- Import Spatial Information such as Shapefiles, DXF-files, aerial photos or OSM data.
- The WMS module makes it possible to load maps from various WMS/ WMTS providers.
- Choose Online Map Services and load aerial images from Google Maps directly as a georeferenced background map.
- Click into your drawing area and drag a direction. OCAD opens the web browser with Google Street View at the chosen position and direction to let you get an impression of how it may look in the terrain.