OCAD Route Analyzer 2.0 has officially been released
The Route Analyzer 2.0 now also takes into account the relief and the runnability. With it, the fastest routes can be calculated in urban as well as in classic forest terrain.
Changes since beta release:
– Marked routes may had no running time. Fixed.
– Update also route information when changing/renumbering control codes.
– Climb impact factor reduced for sprint courses.
– Calculate alternative routes for urban sprint courses (like Route Analyzer 1.0).
– May did not recognize narrow passages in urban terrain. Fixed.