In addition to LiDAR and DEM data, import cadastral surveying data, OSM data, display aerial photos or get information from Web Map Services (WMS), Google Maps or Google Street View.
- Set scale and Coordinate System, transform existing maps into a coordinate system.
- Import Spatial Information such as Shapefiles, DXF-files, aerial photos or OSM data.
- The WMS module makes it possible to load maps from various WMS providers.
- Choose Online Map Services and OCAD opens Google Maps at the same location as your current map extent. Load the Google Map files directly as a background map.
- Click into your drawing area and drag a direction. OCAD opens the web browser with Google Street View at the chosen position and direction to let you get an impression of how it may look in the terrain.