Example Three Lanes Dashed
a: black above for the two dashed lines in the middle
b: yellow for the infill
c: black below for the framing (sidelines)
It is important that the colors are in this order in the Color Table. The sidelines are cleared automatically in this case, when drawing an intersection.
To create this symbol, start from an empty line symbol and then do the following steps:
In the Main Line page:
- Enter Line color and Line width
In Double Line page:
- Choose Both lines dashed for Mode.
- Enter the distance between the two dashed lines in Width.
- Enter width and color in the box Left line.
- Enter width and color in the box Right line.
- Enter the distances of the dashes and gaps.
In Framing page:
- Enter Line color and Line width.
Download link: Example_ThreeLanesDashed.ocd
Back to Create a New Symbol