Make Graphic Modifications: Difference between revisions
No edit summary
Revision as of 15:41, 4 July 2012
(This function is only available in course setting projects!)
Often it is necessary to make graphic modifications to the courses generated by OCAD. The common modifications made for the different courses are stored in the course setting file.
Cutting out control circles
If a control circle covers a map detail like a knoll, a part of the control circle should be cut out to make the knoll visible. You need to make this cut-out only once. It will be visible for all courses that use this control.
- Switch of the Preview mode.
- Select the Edit point tool.
- Select the desired control circle by clicking in its center.
- Select the Cut tool to cut out a part of the control circle.
Modifying connection lines and moving control numbers
You can modify connection lines and move control number of a specific course.
- Select the desired course in the course setting box on the right side of the screen.
- Make sure that the Preview button is pressed.
- Select the Select Object and Edit Vertex tool.
- Select the desired control number or connection line.
- Move the control number with the Select Object and Edit Vertex tool
- Cut out a part of the connection line using the Cut tool.
- Insert additional vertices into the connection line using the Normal Vertex tool. Move these vertices using the Select Object and Edit Vertex tool.
Making other modifications
To make further modifications choose Export Course Maps from 'Export in the Course Setting menu.
Back to Course Setting for Orienteering