What is New
On this page you find the lastest function of OCAD, which are described in this Wiki.
To use the newest verion of OCAD, please see the Service Update page to learn how to download it.
- 64x Zoom supported
- Save Selection , Reload Selection and Edit Selection added to Orienteering edition
- Move neighboring segments and congruent vertices in one single step.
- Snapping available in Orienteering Edition.
- Symbol Set Report added
- Check Legibility to validate, if your map meets the ISOM 2017 requirements
- Enable or disable the option Rotate layout objects when rotating a map.
- Create Contour Lines: Create smoothed contour lines using topographic position index (TPI)
- Create Contour Lines: Use different symbols for depressions
- Create Contour Lines: Load symbols from template… for faster assignment to the different types of countour lines
- Extract landform or vegetation point features directly from DEM with the Extract Features function
- Vectorize automatically cliffs with the Extract Cliff Features From Black Pixels function.
- Use the License Transfer Utility to deactivate your license on your computer and activate it on another one.
- The License Manager shows an overview about the OCAD licenses which are assigned to your organization.
- IOF XML import added (course objects, courses, classes)
- Option for Continuous Control Numbering added for one-man relays
- Export Courses in KMZ format and watch them later in Google Earth
- Export Course Scheme as an ocd.-File.
- Copy the Course Scheme to clipboard as Bitmap.
Graphical User Interface
Back to Main Page
Previous Chapter: About this Wiki
Next Chapter: Graphical User Interface