Symbol Status Manager
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Status Symbol Manager allows to easily get access to various status settings.
Save current symbol status
- Select Symbol Status Manager in the Symbol panel.
- The Symbol Status Manager dialog opens.
- Deside in the Symbol Box which object which status should have.
- Click on Save to save the current symbol status setting.
In this box are all the possible symbol status settings shown.
- Click on a saved setting in the box.
- The selected name gets a blue bar and the name is shown above.
- Either double click on the name or click on Load to activate the setting
- Click on a setting.
- Click on the Export button.
- Choose the destination folder and save the .xml file.
- If multiple settings are picked to be exported, the get saved in one .xml file but if the file gets imported all settings are present.
- Click on the Import button.
- Pick and load an .xml file.
- The loaded symbol status settings get shown in the Symbol Status box.
- normal map
- no tracks
- height map
Back to Symbol