We are pleased to announce the release of OCAD 2018 Beta Test Version. OCAD 2018 offers many new features and numerous improvements, which facilitate map-making and thus your work.
It is a precondition that OCAD 12 Mapping Solution, Professional, Orienteering, Starter or Course Setting edition is installed and activated on the same computer.
What is New in OCAD 2018
OCAD 2018 Beta
- The software is available in 17 different languages. But all new texts are not yet translated into any other languages than English, French and German.
- The current OCAD 2018 Beta version is quite stable. However there are still some bugs in the software.
- Please backup your file from time to time. It is possible to save the OCAD 2018 files in OCAD 10/11/12 file format.
Known Issues of OCAD 2018 Beta
If you detect any bugs, please send us a short report at [email protected] with the ocd file attached. Send only one email per bug (no bug lists), please! This will help us, to handle the bugs much easier.
OCAD 2018 Wiki
- The OCAD 2018 help is only available in English.
- Link: https://ocad.com/wiki/ocad/en/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Some new functions are not yet described in the Wiki. We keep going work on it.
Beta Release Notes
During the setup you must enter the OCAD 12 license information. No activation or registration is necessary.
Each Beta version runs about 21 days. The remaining days are visible in the splash during the startup.
We will provide approximately each 15 days a new version with fixed bugs and new features.
Please test OCAD 2018 always with the latest version.
During the startup OCAD checks automatically for a new Beta update.
CH - 6340 Baar / Switzerland
Telephone (+41) 41 763 18 60
Fax (+41) 41 763 18 64
Email: [email protected]