See here your license information like...
- License number: The number or your license.
- Name: How the license is named.
- Subscription start date: The date your Subscribtion has started.
- Activation date: The date you have activated OCAD.
- Last verification: The date your license was verified the last time. This requires an internet connection and is done automatically.
- Pending Verification: The date your license has to be verified the next time at the lastest.
OCAD needs to check time to time, if your license is still valid. After the displayed date, you can't use OCAD anymore. You need once to start OCAD with a working intrenet connection until this date, so OCAD can verify the license. then, the date for the Pending Verification will be shifted backwards.
- Subscription end date: When your Subscription will end. After this date, OCAD will not run anymore.
- See here your exact Software Version.
- Experiation date software version: It means that after this date, the software cannot be installed and opend anymore. This is for security reson. When you install a new Service Update, the Experiation date ot the software version will be extended.
- License Term
Click here to see the License Terms.