Jump to navigation Jump to search
See here your license information like...
- License number: The number or your license.
- Name: How the license is named.
- Subscription start date: The date your Subscribtion has started.
- Activation date: The date you have activated OCAD the first time.
- Last verification: The date your license was verified the last time. This is done automatically and requires an internet connection.
- Pending Verification: The date your license has to be verified the next time at the lastest. After the displayed date, you can't use OCAD anymore.
- Subscription end date: When your Subscription will end.
- See here your exact Software Version.
- Experiation date software version. It means that after this date, the software cannot be installed and opend anymore. This is for security reson. When you install a new Service Udate, the Experiation date ot the software version will be extended.
- License Term
Click here to see the License Terms.