Symbol Status Manager
From OCAD 12 Wiki - English
The Status Symbol Manager allows to easily get access to various status settings.
Save current symbol status
- Select Symbol Status Manager item in the Standard Toolbar or in the Symbol menu.
- The Symbol Status Manager dialog opens.
- Decide in the Symbol Box which symbols should have which status.
- Enter a name and save the current symbol status setting by clicking on the Save button.
Load Symbol Status
- Select a status in the Symbol Status box.
- Either double click on the name or click on Load to activate this symbol status settings.
- Select a saved symbol status setting.
- Click on the Export button.
- Choose the destination folder and save the .xml file.
- Click on the Import button.
- Pick and load an symbol status setting(s) .xml file.
- The loaded symbol status are shown in the Symbol Status box.
- normal map
- no tracks
- height map
Back to Symbol