Symbol Status Manager
From OCAD 12 Wiki - English
Revision as of 18:27, 24 March 2016 by KLH
The Status Symbol Manager allows to easily get access to various status settings.
Save current symbol status
- Select Symbol Status Manager in the Symbol panel.
- The Symbol Status Manager dialog opens.
- Decide in the Symbol Box which symbols should have which status.
- Enter a name and save the current symbol status setting by clicking on the Save button.
All saved symbol status settings are shown in this box.
- Select a saved symbol status setting in the box.
- Either double click the name or click on Load to activate the symbol status setting.
- Select a saved symbol status setting.
- Click on the Export button.
- Choose the destination folder and save the .xml file.
- Click on the Import button.
- Pick and load an symbol status setting(s) .xml file.
- The loaded symbol status settings get shown in the Symbol Status box.
- normal map
- no tracks
- height map
Back to Symbol