Connect to Laser Rangefinder
A connection to Laser Rangefinder can be setup via a serial COM port. Use bluetooth for the data transfer from the Laser Rangefinder to the computer.
- Switch on the Laser Rangefinder
- Choose Connect to Laser Rangefinder from the GPS menu.
- Set device, port and speed.
- Click to the Test button to test the connection.
Laser Laser Rangefinder Drawing Tool
Settings for different working processes can be done in the Options tab.
Direction: Choose between foresight and backsight.
- Foresight: Measure forwards from your known position to a place with unknown position.
- Backsight: Measure backwards from a place with known position to your unknown position.
Traverse mode: Choose between linear traverse and radial traverse
- Linear traverse: Measure a series of points. A measured point is the start position for the next measurement.
- Radial traverse: Measure a series of points. The start position is always the same.
Draw measures data automatically: Turn on this option if measured positions should be added to the map automatically. Otherwise each position must be confirmed by the user.
Add real world angle to azimut: Turn off this option if declination is already corrected by the laser range finder.
- Set a reference point: Set it by clicking on the map or get the GPS position.
- Measure the features position. Depending on the Draw measures data automatically option the positions are added to the map automatically or they must be confirmed.
- Finish a feature by clicking the Stop button.
Back to GPS
Back to Drawing an Object
Back to Main Page