From OCAD 12 Wiki - English
Revision as of 09:19, 17 November 2016 by KLH
- To insert glyphs change the Font in the Text Symbol dialog box into a font which supports the required glyphs.
- Select an existing text object and set the cursor to the position you want to insert a glyph.
- Choose the Insert Glyphs command from the Object menu.
- The Insert Glyps dialog box appears:
- Double click on a character to add it or select a character and click the Insert button.
- Click the Close button to quit this dialog.
Back to the Edit Object page.