Group and Ungroup
From OCAD 12 Wiki - English
Revision as of 16:00, 10 February 2016 by KLH (→Ungroup File:Space.PNGThis function is available in OCAD 12 Professional.|link=https://www.ocad.com/en/products/ocad-for-cartography)
Select this function in the Object menu to group and/or ungroup objects from the drawing area.
- -In contrast to image objects the individual properties will always remain.
- Select all objects which have to be added in one group (Select Multiple Objects).
- Select Group in the Object menu.
- Enter a Group name and click the Group button.
- -If you want to edit a single object from a group, you have to ungroup first.
- Select the group which have to be ungrouped.
- Select Ungroup in the Object menu.
Back to the Edit Object page.