Create Color Gradient
From OCAD 12 Wiki - English
Revision as of 08:11, 20 October 2011 by 188.8.131.52 (Created page with "==There are two types of gradients:== * Linear gradient : To create a linear gradient select an area object from your drawing area. * Circular gradient : To create a circular gr...")
There are two types of gradients:
- Linear gradient
- To create a linear gradient select an area object from your drawing area.
- Circular gradient
- To create a circular gradient select a circle object from your drawing area.
- Select an area symbol.
- Choose the straight line or circle drawing mode.
- Draw an object. OCAD uses only the first four vertex to create a linear gradient.
- Select Create Gradient from Object menu.
- Choose the first color:
- - Linear gradient means the left color is the first color.
- - Circular gradient means the color in the middle of the circle is the first color.
- 6. Choose the second color.
- 7. Import layer:
- - Do not assign the new image objects to a layer
- - Assign the new image object to an existing import layer
- - Assign the new image objects to a new layer
- 8. When clicking Create OCAD generates 100 image objects in different colors.
- -Choose an extra layer for the gradient to select and move it easily with Select by Symbol in Select menu - All Objects in layer.
- -The recently created gradient is always on top of the image objects.
- -Use the Crop function in Object menu to cut the image objects to a new shape.