Aus OCAD 11 Wiki - Deutsch
Version vom 14. November 2011, 18:30 Uhr von Admin
To create this symbol, start from an empty line symbol and then do the following steps:
In the Main Line page:
- Enter Line color and Line width.
In Distances page:
- Enter the maximum distance between the lines as Main length a.
- Enter the minimum distance at the end as End length b.
In Symbols page:
- In the box Main symbol A click Edit to go to the symbol editor. There you draw the desired line (at the coordinates 0, 0).
In Decrease page:
- In the Decrease box select the last radio button (decreasing to both sides).
- For Last symbol enter the desired decreasing percentage (e.g. 30%).
Download link: [Example_StoneEmbankmentTopEdge.ocd]
Back to Create a New Symbol