Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are two types of Interpolate Objects
- Line objects like contour lines or
- Point objects like an avenue.
- Create the upper line with a certain number of vertices.
- Create the lowermost line with the same number of vertices like the upper line.
- Go further as with the second step of Point objects.
- Place the first point object and the last object on the drawing area.
- Mark both lines and select Interpolate Objects in the Object menu.
- Number of objects: Indicate the number of interpolated objects between the marked objects.
- Click OK: OCAD generates the missing objects.